Tuesday, November 25, 2008

WOW:world of war craft A.K.A. My favorite game I'm am a level 45 hunter with a blue mohawk and a giant snake for a pet! i have a spell that allows me to tame nearly any type of beast in the game!www.petopia.com can show you all the pets i can or will be able to tame so go ahead and have a look...........OH and if you want to play World Of Warcraft you can probale find it a game stop or walmart or any other place that sells games!(if you do end up buying it it cost about 30 dollar foor a time card that last 2 months and if you try it and like it play on the realm Stonemaul and play as the hored and add a guy named snorff to your friends list! :)

1 comment:

Joan said...

Joey, OK now I know I am old and totally "out of it" because you are speaking a language that I do not understand. I love it when you blog but since I am not a gamer, I don't know what realms are, I think I know what levels are but I don't know what a hored is or time cards etc. You will have to show me the next time we are together.
I love you!!